LeadsHouse Subscription Agreement
Your Guide to Using LeadsHouse
When you choose to use LeadsHouse, you’re agreeing to our Usage Policy. This policy is our way of ensuring a smooth experience for everyone on our platform.
Terms of Agreement
Understanding Our Terms
By accessing LeadsHouse, you’re entering into a binding agreement with BrandLyft Holdings LLC, known to you as LeadsHouse. This agreement covers everything you need to know about using our platform, including our website and any associated media channels. If you’re not in agreement with these terms, we kindly ask that you refrain from using our platform.
From time to time, we might update these terms. When we do, we’ll make sure to change the “Last Updated” date. It’s your job to keep an eye on these updates. By continuing to use LeadsHouse after an update, you’re saying you’re okay with the new terms.
Please note: LeadsHouse is designed for a global audience, but not every part of the world allows access to our type of service. If you’re accessing from outside the U.S., it’s up to you to ensure you’re complying with your local laws.
Lastly, you need to be at least 18 years old to use LeadsHouse. If you’re younger than that, we ask that you wait a few more years before joining our community.
Protecting Our Intellectual Property
What You Can and Can’t Do with Our Content
Everything you see on LeadsHouse – from the design and graphics to the text and logos – is our property. This means it’s protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. We’re sharing it with you for your personal use, but that doesn’t mean you can use it for commercial purposes without our written permission.
However, if you’re using LeadsHouse (and you’re eligible to do so), you can access our content. You can even download or print parts of it for your personal use. Just remember, we reserve all rights to our site and its content.
Your Responsibilities as a User
Using LeadsHouse: What We Expect From You
- Your Commitment: By using LeadsHouse, you’re promising us that:
- You’re legally allowed to agree to our terms.
- You’re an adult based on where you live.
- You won’t use automated tools like bots or scripts to access our site.
- You won’t use our site for anything illegal or unauthorized.
- Everything you do on our site will respect the law.
- Honesty is Key: If you give us information that’s false or out-of-date, we might have to suspend or close your account.
Using LeadsHouse: The Do’s and Don’ts
- Purpose: Use LeadsHouse for its intended purpose. Don’t use it for commercial reasons unless we’ve given you the thumbs up.
- Be Respectful: Don’t:
- Collect data from our site without our permission.
- Send spam or use our site to advertise.
- Try to hack our site or get around our security.
- Pretend to be someone else or sell your profile.
- Use our site to bother or harm others.
- Copy our site’s software or code.
- Upload harmful materials like viruses.
- Use tools that collect information from our site, like web bugs or cookies.
- Badmouth us or our site.
- Stay Legal: Always use our site in a way that follows the law.
Your Feedback and Ideas
Sharing Your Thoughts with Us
- We Value Your Input: If you share ideas or feedback about LeadsHouse, know that they’ll be treated as non-secret. This means we can use them however we see fit, without paying you or telling others where the ideas came from. By sharing, you’re telling us that the ideas are yours to give and that you’re okay with this.
Managing Our Site
How We Keep Things Running Smoothly:
- We might keep an eye on the site to make sure everyone’s playing by the rules.
- If someone’s not behaving, we can take legal action.
- Sometimes, we might need to remove content or limit access to keep our site working well.
- We’re always working to make sure our site runs smoothly, but sometimes things might change or go offline.
Your Privacy Matters
How We Handle Your Data:
- Remember, our site is based in the U.S. If you’re from elsewhere, you’re agreeing to have your data processed in the U.S.
- We’re a platform for adults. We don’t knowingly collect info from kids under 13.
Staying With Us and Saying Goodbye:
- These terms are in effect as long as you use our site.
- If you break the rules, we might have to block your access or close your account.
- If your account is closed, don’t try to sneak back in under a different name.
Changes and Downtime
Sometimes Things Change:
- We might update our site or take it offline for maintenance.
- If the site’s unavailable, we’re sorry for any inconvenience but can’t offer compensation.
- We’re always working to improve, but can’t promise our site will always be perfect.
The Fine Print:
- Our terms follow Georgia state laws.
- If there’s a legal dispute, it’ll be handled in Georgia courts.
- We try to keep our site accurate, but sometimes mistakes happen. If you spot one, let us know!
- We’re not responsible for third-party products or services on our site.
- We do our best to keep things running smoothly, but can’t be held responsible for every issue.
Looking Out for Each Other
Keeping Things Fair:
- If something goes wrong because of your actions on our site, you might need to cover our costs.
- On the flip side, if there’s an issue on our end, we’ll do our best to make it right, up to the amount you’ve paid us in the last three months.
Your Data on Our Site
How We Handle Your Information:
- We keep some of the data you share with us to help our site run smoothly.
- We do backup our data regularly, but if something goes wrong, remember that you’re responsible for the data you’ve shared with us.
- If there’s any data loss or corruption, we’re sorry, but we can’t be held responsible.
Going Digital with Us
- When you visit our site, email us, or fill out online forms, that’s a form of electronic communication.
- By doing these things, you’re saying it’s okay for us to communicate with you electronically. This means that when we send you agreements, notices, or other info electronically, it’s as good as if we gave it to you on paper.
- Plus, if you see electronic signatures, contracts, or other records on our site, they’re legit. And if we send you any notices or records electronically, they’re legit too.
The Fine Print
Other Important Stuff:
- Just because we don’t enforce a rule right now doesn’t mean we won’t later on.
- We can transfer our rights and duties to someone else if we want to.
- If something big and unexpected happens that’s out of our control, please understand that we can’t be held responsible.
- If any part of these terms isn’t allowed by law, that part won’t apply, but the rest still will.
- Using our site doesn’t make us business partners or anything like that.
- We wrote these terms, but that doesn’t mean they’re biased against you. And just because they’re electronic doesn’t make them any less valid.